THE LIGHTS ARE OFF FOR 2016
Our light display has become quite the busy place since 2005. Over the years we’ve added different elements and props. Our goal has always been to provide a display that people can visit more than once to help brighten their holidays (excuse the pun!).
So what’s in the display?:
Over 70,000 lights. All “old school” incandescent.
50+ songs, each programmed to the lights.
6 different shows on different nights:
– Monday- Classic songs you grew up loving
– Tuesday- Modern Christmas classics by Trans-Siberian Orchestra & Mannheim Steamroller
– Wednesday- A Rock N’ Roll Christmas. Songs by your favorite rock & pop artists
– Thursday- Country Christmas. Songs by your favorite country artists
– Friday- Movie Night at the Corner. The lights dance to iconic movie themes we all know
– Saturday and Sunday is our Christmas Mash, combining all of the songs from the week with a few surprises added in
5 sidewalk arches in four different colors. People can walk under them as the lights move.
A Christmas gazebo with four different colors moving around young and old visitors.
2 snow machines that cover the front yard with white fluffy stuff we never see in Houston!
2 bubble machines that fill the sky with thousands of bubbles.
2 spiral trees that swirl around to the different songs.
Over a mile and a half of extension cord.
Sixty plus hours of set up time. Want to see some photos of our set up? Click here to check them out!
Check out some of the photos of the display below (from the last 10 years) and then make plans to come by and see it all in person: